The first place many people look at when they see you the first time is your feet. If your feet have to make the first impression right, you need good shoes. The feet cannot make you proud if the shoes you have are not a good investment. It doesn’t necessarily mean that a bank has to be broken for you to look great on the feet.
- When you make a good investment on the right shoes, you are also promoting the health of your feet. Finding the ideal shoes that would fit you properly and still look great on you is what everyone should go for.
- You should look at the shoes in your closet and take a stock. You have to stand barefoot on a cardboard or a piece of paper to get the shape of your feet traced. Pick each of your shoes and see if they are bigger or smaller than the traced drawing. Most comfortable shoes will definitely match your feet outlines.
- Pick out the shoes that would cause you pain. For women, the shoes that may cause you pain are always those with high heels or narrow toes. You should check if the toe of your shoe is shorter or narrower than your toes.
- When you want to replace the shoes that are uncomfortable when you wear them, these are what you should do:
- Don’t buy shoes in the morning but in the afternoon when the feet must have expanded naturally during the day or swell if the weather is hot.
Go with the socks you intend using with the shoes.
The salesperson should measure your feet before you get a new pieces of shoes. The larger foot should be given a special recognition by getting it shoes that would fit it.
There be at least a quarter or a half inch of space between the end of the shoe and the longest toe when you wear it.