Do you have boyfriend jeans that you don’t know how to rock? Many ladies have found these jeans to be a favourite because of their casual and carefree appearance. The boyfriend jeans come as a great fit around the waist and hip.
Sometimes, we want outfits that many find a little challenging to rock with different outfits. Whether you want to look casual or a little sophisticated, boyfriend jeans (BJ) can give you that appearance.
For instance, you can style your boyfriend jeans with a blazer for that instant boost. You don’t have to search for long to look classic with jeans if you have a blazer. We know that blazers are a classy wardrobe staple.
On a casual Friday, you can rock your blazer with boyfriend jeans to the office or for a nice brunch with your friends. The key to coming up with some of the finest appearances with boyfriend jeans outfit is to get a blazer that fits you. We would not be talking about what to wear with your BJ jeans, but tips about wearing the jeans.
Here is what to know when it comes to rocking these jeans:
You should roll the jeans hem a few inches above your ankle. When you do this, the outfit looks cool and laidback. We recommend that the jeans offer a relaxed fit, which can end up becoming slopping. In addition, you should ensure you come out with a neat appearance when you roll the jeans loosely to a cropped length. For instance, they have to be positioned some inches above the ankle, but you don’t have to follow this rule. Select an appropriate length for your shoe and your height.
- You can pair your boyfriend jeans with a sexy shirt or a dressy top. In addition, you can use a glitter off-shoulder top or a tube top to balance the entire outfit.
- Next, fire up the BF jeans’ edgy factor, by using eye-catching ankle boots, statement shirt, or a leather jacket.
- You can select a body-hugging halter-neck crop top or tan off-shoulder floral top with gypsy ruffles to accentuate your curves.
- For that elegant aura, you can rock your BF jeans with a tucked-in denim shirt.
- You can throw on white sneakers and pair your jeans them with a beautiful crop top. If you want that leg illusion, add classy stilettos or pumps to your outfit.
- You can pair the jeans with either black or loose white tees. Remember to keep the sleeves rolled to echo your rolled hems.
- Some people use sailor-stripped boat-neck or a sloppy-joe top with your jeans for that unique appearance.
- Consider trying on oversized jackets and flat shoes to create a classic outlook for your evenings.
- When it comes to rocking BF jeans, there are things you should not do. For instance, don’t leave the shirt untucked. However, if you don’t want to tuck in the shirt, you can consider the half-tuck to still give you a chic, street appearance.
- You should not ignore a belt if you must wear BJ jeans. When you don’t use belts, the jeans might appear sagging to the public.
- Do not pair the jeans with loose and oversized tops.
- Don’t purchase too tight boyfriend jeans because these jeans should come slouchy when used.
- Stay away from jeans that show skin and have flannel. You might not look chic if you have extremely ripped jeans.
- Do use the ’flattening’ effect. Hence, you should be careful when adding accessories. Some ladies go for high heel shoes and tighter blouses.
Here is what we recommend not to pair with your BJ jeans:
- Oversized sweater or sweatshirt.
- A blouse that doesn’t have structure or skim your body
When it comes to BJ jeans, don’t expose some sign of the waistline while you show off that hourglass shape.
Finally, BJ jeans have come to stay with us. You can rock them with any outfit and still come out looking great. However, ensure that you follow some of these rules. While you don’t have to be a sucker for rules, you should experiment and see what works for you.
You can get a fashion signature with your boyfriend jeans if you can learn how to blend them with some of your outfits.