We all drink beverages but using them on her hair can be a controversial topic. However, coffee has been found to be one of the best hair products. We can tell you how to go about washing your hair with coffee.
This is what you have to do:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then thoroughly rinse it.
- Squeeze out the water from your hair making use of your hands. The hair shouldn’t be too dry and shouldn’t be dropping either. Just make sure it’s a little wet.
- Next step is to bend over and flip your hair forward, then apply the cold coffee. Make sure it goes down to your scalp and roots of your hair. That way, it would yield better result.
- For more effectiveness, repeat the process over and over again. All you need to do, is to place either a bowl or bucket underneath your head in order to catch the coffee dripping.
- Afterwards, tie up your hair, and then cover it up with a shower cap. After which you’ll let the coffee soak for up to an hour. Note that the longer you let it be, the darker your hair would become.
After soaking the hair, rinse with warm water and then air dry your hair.
Continuous use of this method would darken your hair the more, keep it shining and most of all healthier. Every woman’s dream is to have a healthy and moisturized hair because the hair is a lady’s pride. Nothing is more annoying and painful than loss of hair. If you experience loss of hair, then here is a solution. Making use of coffee to wash your hair also helps in hair growth and development, and most importantly, prevents loss of hair.