If you are thinking of the perfect product to use in clearing your trouble skin, don’t look further. Over the years, we have tried many skin products to cure our acnes or even get a flawless but to no avail. Many skin products end up disappointing us even though they are expensive. In Africa, we have the problem of getting it right the first time when it comes to our skin.
The truth simply means that we have often used the wrong skin products to take care of ourselves. Apple cider vinegar is a wonder skin product that can handle a lot of skin related issues like pimples, acnes, sunburn, and even toning our skins.
Exfoliation and Soothing the Skin
With apple cider vinegar, you can get a supple and soft skin. How possible can this be? The product contains alpha hydroxyl acid responsible for the removal of dead skin cells.
- Mix some apple cider vinegar in a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Take a rest in the solution for fifteen minutes or more.
- The solution will soak into the skin.
- This routine should follow religiously to ensure your skin’s pH level is maintained.
Thinking of toning your skin, apple cider vinegar has properties that will improve your blood flow to the skin, reduce the pores and regulate your skin pH level
- Combine your apple cider vinegar with filtered water.
- Few drops of essential oil can be added to the solution.
- The solution should be added to the skin with a cotton ball.
- Allow the solution to rest on your skin for some minutes before rinsing off with water.
- The process can be repeated as you desire.
Wrinkles and Age Spots
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acids that removes dead skin cells and maintains a glowing and healthy skin. For those age spots, wrinkles and fine lines, apple cider vinegar can remove them.
- Pick a cotton ball and dab into apple cider vinegar apply on the age spot and wrinkles.
- The solution should be left for about 30 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
- The routine can be repeated.